My Bucket List



Even before I was earning my own money, I have been thinking about the things I wanted to do. By then I wasn't really familiar with the term 'bucket list' and I simply had them all in mind. But when I started to truly explore, the list just gets longer and so expect that I will be adding more anytime soon. :) As for now, here's the things I have in my bucket list:
  1. Explore more of the Philippines.
  2. Visit asian countries.
  3. Lose 10 pounds.
  4. Go for a hike. (Done in: Mt. Pinatubo, Mt. Romelo)
  5. Spelunking.
  6. Bungeejump.
  7. Skydive.
  8. Cliff jumping.
  9. Learn how to surf.
  10. Ride a Hot Air Balloon.
  11. White Water Rafting.
  12. Get tattooed.
  13. Learn Deutsche.
  14. Visit Europe.
  15. Get drunk & hit rock bottom.
  16. Own a swiss knife.
  17. Bon fire with friends.
  18. Purchase an DSLR & a GoPro
  19. Buy myself a car; and
  20. Learn how to drive (like a pro); so I can
  21. Drive an F1 car.
  22. Ride a Helicopter.
  23. Create something and register a patent.
  24. Buy myself a house.
  25. Have a pet.
  26. Volunteer for a cause.
  27. Earn through blogging.
  28. Manage my own online shop.
  29. Immigrate to Canada.

Post a Comment